LOCAL:SPORTHALLE, HAMBURG - GERMANY
QUALIDADE: B-
FONTE: AUDIENCE
TIPO DE ARQUIVO: MP3/RAR
SETLIST
01 Intro
02 Minor Earth Major Sky
03 The Sun Never Shone That Day
04 Little Black Heart
05 I've Been Losing You
06 Manhattan Skyline
07 Thought That It Was You
08 I wish I cared
09 Cry Wolf
10 Mary Ellen Makes The Moment
11 Stay on these roads
12 Early Morning
13 You'll never get over me
14 Velvet
15 The Sun Always Shine on TV
16 Living Daylights
17 Hunting High And Low
18 Summer Moved On
19 Crying in the rain
20 Take On Me
Bonus Tracks
01 I call your name
02 Touchy
03 I call your name
LINKS: (2 PARTES)
PARTE 1
PARTE 2
((((que tal comentar é rápido e incentiva a gente a continuar trazendo mais bootlegs)))
QUALIDADE: B-
FONTE: AUDIENCE
TIPO DE ARQUIVO: MP3/RAR
SETLIST
01 Intro
02 Minor Earth Major Sky
03 The Sun Never Shone That Day
04 Little Black Heart
05 I've Been Losing You
06 Manhattan Skyline
07 Thought That It Was You
08 I wish I cared
09 Cry Wolf
10 Mary Ellen Makes The Moment
11 Stay on these roads
12 Early Morning
13 You'll never get over me
14 Velvet
15 The Sun Always Shine on TV
16 Living Daylights
17 Hunting High And Low
18 Summer Moved On
19 Crying in the rain
20 Take On Me
Bonus Tracks
01 I call your name
02 Touchy
03 I call your name
LINKS: (2 PARTES)
PARTE 1
PARTE 2
((((que tal comentar é rápido e incentiva a gente a continuar trazendo mais bootlegs)))



0 comentários:
Post a Comment