Jun 17, 2010

1991.06.10 - LUNA PARK, BUENOS AIRES - ARGENTINA ((STEREO))

LOCAL:LUNA PARK, BUENOS AIRES - ARGENTINA
QUALIDADE:A-
FONTE: BROADCAST TV
TIPO DE ARQUIVO: MP3/RAR

SETLIST
01 - I've been loosing you
02 - Cry wolf
03 - Slender frame
04 - Manhattan skyline
05 - Touchy
06 - Early morning
07 - The sun always shines on tv
08 - Hunting High and Low
09 - Rolling Thunder
10 - You are the one
11 - I call your name
12 - East of the sun west of the moon
13 - Scoundrel days
14 - The blood that moves the body
15 - Take on me
16 - The living daylights* (cortada)
17 - Stay On These Roads

LINK ((4 SHARED)):

1 comentários:

Anonymous said...

thank you, very good quality! I finally got this version of "You Are The One" live in good quality :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails