Agradecimentos/Créditos:DVD MENU: Wesker_Jones (Moises)
DVD Wallpaper´s: José Carlos
Subtitles: Wesker_Jones (Moises)and
Razielskt (Raziel Armando)
Remaster: Wesker_Jones (Moises)
Sound of the Menu and Tester of the DVD
Razielskt (Raziel Armando)
QUALITY AUDIO:10
QUALITY VIDEO:10
TYPE OF FILE: RAR/VIDEO_TS
CLIPES/CLIP:
01. Dark Is The Night For All
02. Angel in the snow
03. Shapes That Go Together
04. Summer Moved On
05. Minor Earth Major Sky
06. Velvet
07. I Wish I Cared
08. Forever Not Yours
09. Lifelines
10. Did Anyone Approach You?
11. The Sun Always Shine on T.V (LIVE 2003)
12. Celice
13. Analogue
14. Cozy Prizons
15. Foot of the mountain
16. Nothing is Keeping you here
17. Shadowside
Oldies:
01. Take on me (First Version)
02. ive been losing you (Original Version)
03. The Living Daylights
04. Crying In The Rain (Second Version)
EXTRAS:
01. Angel in the Snow - Live at Valhall (Remastered)
02. Make of Celice
03. Tour 2002 (How Can I Sleep With Your Voice In My Head)
Especial Video/credits: Butterfly, Butterfly (The Last hurrah)
IMAGENS MENUS:



LINK

2 comentários:
Downloaded this last weekend and all I can say is it is brilliant especially the oldies section as I have not seen some of these videos in years. A BIG thank you for this upload and keep up the good work.
Valeu pessoal !!!!
Esse trabalho que vocês fizeram com o End Of The Line, ficou muito legal.
Gostei muito da parte da Tour 2002.
Parabéns.
Post a Comment