VENUE: ROYAL ALBERT HALL, LONDON - UKQUALITY:A-
SOURCE: BROADCAST/AUDIENCE
TYPE OF FILE:MP3/RAR
COMPLETE/REMASTERED
SETLIST:
01. Take on Me (RADIO BBC)
02. Train of thought (RADIO BBC)
03. Hunting High and Low (RADIO BBC)
04. The Blue Sky (RADIO BBC)
05. Living a Boy s Adventure Tale (RADIO BBC)
06. The Sun Always Shines on TV (RADIO BBC)
07. And You Tell Me (RADIO BBC)
08. Love is Reason (RADIO BBC)
09. I Dream Myself Alive (RADIO BBC)
10. Here I Stand and Face the Rain (RADIO BBC)
11. Scoundrel Days (AUDIO DVD)
12. The Swing of Things (AUDIO DVD)
13. I ve Been Losing You (RADIO BBC)
14. October (AUDIO DVD)
15. Manhattan Skyline (RADIO BBC)
16. Cry Wolf (RADIO BBC)
17. Were looking for the Whale (AUDIO DVD)
18. The Weight of the Wind (AUDIO DVD)
19. Maybe, Maybe (AUDIO DVD)
20. The Soft Rains of April (AUDIO DVD)
Bônus: 2010.10.04 - Oslo Concert Hall, NORWAY
01. Take on Me (AUDIO DVD)
02. Train of thought (AUDIO DVD)
03. Hunting High and Low (AUDIO DVD)
04. Here I Stand and Face the Rain (AUDIO DVD)
05. Scoundrel Days (AUDIO DVD)
SOURCE: BROADCAST/AUDIENCE
TYPE OF FILE:MP3/RAR
COMPLETE/REMASTERED
SETLIST:
01. Take on Me (RADIO BBC)
02. Train of thought (RADIO BBC)
03. Hunting High and Low (RADIO BBC)
04. The Blue Sky (RADIO BBC)
05. Living a Boy s Adventure Tale (RADIO BBC)
06. The Sun Always Shines on TV (RADIO BBC)
07. And You Tell Me (RADIO BBC)
08. Love is Reason (RADIO BBC)
09. I Dream Myself Alive (RADIO BBC)
10. Here I Stand and Face the Rain (RADIO BBC)
11. Scoundrel Days (AUDIO DVD)
12. The Swing of Things (AUDIO DVD)
13. I ve Been Losing You (RADIO BBC)
14. October (AUDIO DVD)
15. Manhattan Skyline (RADIO BBC)
16. Cry Wolf (RADIO BBC)
17. Were looking for the Whale (AUDIO DVD)
18. The Weight of the Wind (AUDIO DVD)
19. Maybe, Maybe (AUDIO DVD)
20. The Soft Rains of April (AUDIO DVD)
Bônus: 2010.10.04 - Oslo Concert Hall, NORWAY
01. Take on Me (AUDIO DVD)
02. Train of thought (AUDIO DVD)
03. Hunting High and Low (AUDIO DVD)
04. Here I Stand and Face the Rain (AUDIO DVD)
05. Scoundrel Days (AUDIO DVD)


3 comentários:
Is it possible to find a lossless copy of this awesome concert? I'm not so keen on mp3's. thanks in advance!
I'll take what I can get!
just too awesome!
Thank you thank you thank you!
A couple of files seem to be corrupt...
Is there a possibility of a "healthy" download link for this marvellous concert?
Thank you so much in advance!
Post a Comment