UPLOAD: http://parabolicamusical.blogspot.com/VENUE:
2010.10.04 - Oslo Concert Hall, NORWAY
2010.10.08 - Royal Albert Hall, London - UK
02. Train of thought *(2010.10.04 - Oslo Concert Hall, NORWAY)
03. Hunting High and Low
04. The Blue Sky
05. Living a Boy s Adventure Tale
06. The Sun Always Shines on TV
07. And You Tell Me
08. Love is Reason
09. I Dream Myself Alive
10. Here I Stand and Face the Rain
11. Scoundrel Days
12. The Swing of Things
13. I ve Been Losing You
14. October
15. Manhattan Skyline
16. Cry Wolf
17. Were looking for the Whale
18. The Weight of the Wind
19. Maybe, Maybe
20. The Soft Rains of April
Bônus:
01. Hunting High and Low *(2010.10.04 - Oslo Concert Hall, NORWAY)
02. Here I Stand and Face the Rain *(2010.10.04 - Oslo Concert Hall, NORWAY)
03. Scoundrel Days *(2010.10.04 - Oslo Concert Hall, NORWAY)
04. I ve Been Losing You (2010.10.08 - Royal Albert Hall, London - UK)
05. Manhattan Skyline (2010.10.08 - Royal Albert Hall, London - UK)
06. Cry Wolf (2010.10.08 - Royal Albert Hall, London - UK)
CENAS:
LINK

21 comentários:
Excuse me, but where are links?
How can I download this DVD? Where are links?!!!
and the links?
Staff by while this DVD will be available only to sales to the Brazilian
I'll post soon!
_________________________________________
Pessoal por enquanto esse dvd estará disponivel apenas para vendas para os brasileiros
Em breve postarei!
Como faz pra comprar?
Dea entre em contato através do nosso e-mail ahabootlegs@gmail.com e lhe serão enviadas as informações.
great site,will the albert hall concert be available to download?
As soon there will be links?
WOW! I'm hoping someone will share this.
In the meantime, is it possible to find a lossless copy of this awesome concert? I'm not so keen on mp3's. thank in advance!
WHERE ARE THE LINKS !!!!!
We are currently uploading this DVD, we will post the links in the coming weeks ... to follow the blog!
Estamos no momento fazendo upload deste dvd, postaremos os links nas proximas semanas...acompanhe o blog!
the links don't work
Os arquivos não estão no megaupload, parece que foram deletados pelo mega, por favor, reenviem.
obrigado.
Todos os links acabam de ser testados e estão funcionando!
Dúvidas de como baixar no Megaupload.
Acessem link:
http://a-habootlegs.blogspot.com/p/como-baixar-how-to-download.html
All links have just been tested and are working!
Questions of how to download in Megaupload.
Access link:
http://a-habootlegs.blogspot.com/p/como-baixar-how-to-download.html
Hey, The DVD is really great!!!
Thx 4 posting!!!
Kind Regards,
Maaidie.
Help update Part 10
I can not download part 10 !
Please update part 10!
THX!
Pay attention:
http://a-habootlegs.blogspot.com/p/como-baixar-how-to-download.html
It's fantastic dvd!!!
THX!
Post a Comment