Credits/UPLOAD/Agradecimento: Mary Lovecraft
For those who did not attend the Official A-ha Fan Party 03/12/10 Oslo, the day in question who was the party won an exclusive DVD.
DVD content: In this dvd you follow the main events of the band's career, with major TV interviews and clips, all with English subtitles.
QUALITY AUDIO:10
QUALITY VIDEO:.9.0
SOURCE: WEBCAST BROADCAST
TYPE OF FILE: DVD
SIZE: 4.12 GB (7 part 700mb and 1 360mb)
Surely an item that can not miss in your collection!
A-ha forever!
***
TRADUÇÃO (PORTUGUÊS)
Para quem não esteve presente na Official A-ha Fan Party Oslo 03/12/10, no dia em questão quem foi na festa ganhou um dvd exclusivo.
Conteúdo do DVD: Neste dvd você acompanha os principais acontecimentos da carreira da banda, com as principais entrevistas para TV e clipes, tudo com legenda em inglês.
Com certeza um item que não pode faltar na sua coleção!
A-ha para sempre!
SCREENCAPS:
LINK

5 comentários:
Lucas, obrigado por comentar...entre em contato através do nosso e-mail para fazermos uma parceria...abraços!
Queria comprar esse dvd ai, acho q eles não vão vender não neh?
melhor blog que eu já vi...
Qual o tamanho do DVD Anthology e a qualidade de audio e video devia tar especificada como os outros.
Obrigado por esse blog incrível!
Thanks so much for sharing these videos, much more, for those poor ones who could never seen them live, like me :-(
And I don't know if you had noticed it already, but I think some files of this DVD are missing... there are only 6 links on the text file, while in the description it says SIZE: 4.12 GB (7 part 700mb and 1 360mb) I don't know if it's right... I hope you could help me with this question...
Muito obrigada, beijos! :-D
Nayeli
Hello, it's me again... Sorry for the double post, I checked the links and yes, they are six and they are correct. I got confused because the size is smaller than the one it's mentioned...
Muito obrigada!!! :-D
Beijos
Nayeli
Post a Comment